10. Barack Obama is not the person the Media portrays. With all the major media players rooting for him to become president, they promote the facade of a political moderate, and our wholesome messiah. His affiliations with, and contributions from, left wing organizations are hardly ever reported. Most Americans do not know that he is really just an average speaker, often stumbling without a teleprompter. Much of his past is still a mystery, especially his dealings with the notorious Chicago Democratic Machine. A president candidate should be examined in much greater detail.
9. Obama has changed his tune on many different issues, raising concerns about his judgment and consistency. He has flip-flopped on Iraq, Israel, Iran, NAFTA, Reverend Wright, taxes, and campaign financing. Where does he really stand?
8. Not only is Obama wrong about Iraq, his policies are unclear. His major flaw is the opposition of the successful Iraq surge. He has changed his position since winning the democratic nomination, becoming a bit more hawkish. He still wants to leave Iraq, which would been a sign of defeat, but has been unclear about exactly how.
7. Obama's views toward Iran are dangerous. He states that he would negotiate with Iran, “without preconditions,” in his first year of office. This will give Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the world’s chief sponsor of terrorism, credibility send wrong signal to Iranian dissidents.
6. Obama’s judgment about personal and professional relationships is highly questionable. Jeremiah Wright is a prime example. Obama defended his friend stating: “I can no more disown him than I can disown the black community. I can no more disown him than I can my white grandmother.” After Rev. Wright delivered two more talks along the same lines as the clips that led to the March 18 speech, Sen. Obama finally denounced Wright the following month, stating: “His comments were not only divisive and destructive, but I believe that they end up giving comfort to those who prey on hate, and I believe that they do not portray accurately the perspective of the black church.” “They certainly don’t portray accurately my values and beliefs,” he said. -National Review
5. Obama opposes drilling on and offshore to reduce gas and oil prices. He advocates additional tax burdens on oil company profits, of course, those taxes will be passed on to the consumer, thus causing prices to rise.
4. What does Obama really think about America? (Does he hate America?) It may seem like a ridiculous questions, but he has made some statements, and has some associations with America haters that has made me, and others wonder. When commenting about wearing a flag pin, he said: "There are a lot of people in the world to whom the American Flag is a symbol of oppression." He has been seen folding his hands during the "Star Spangled Banner" in the past. His twenty year association with Revered Wright and relationship with sixties radical William Ayers raise so many questions.
3. Obama will make us vulnerable to our enemies. Obama would use the failed strategy of the 1990s as opposed to the post-9/11 strategy that has kept us safe. "The most recent example is his support for the Supreme Court decision granting habeas-corpus rights to terrorists, including — theoretically — Osama bin Laden. When the 5-4 Supreme Court decision was delivered, Obama said, “I think the Supreme Court was right.” His campaign advisers held a conference call where they claimed the Supreme Court decision was “no big deal” according to ABC News, even if applied to Osama bin Laden, because a judge would find that the U.S. has “ample grounds to hold him.” - The National Review
2. Obama will ruin our economy. He will raise taxes on upper income payers, payrolls, dividends and capital gains earned. “Mr. Obama is hawking a tax policy that would take the nation back to the effective marginal tax rates of the Carter days. He wants to further tax income, payroll, capital gains, dividends and death. His philosophy is pure redistribution.”- Kimberly Strassel, Wall Street Journal. Obama is closer to a socialist than a capitalist.
1. Here is the bottom line: Barack Hussien Obama is a true-blue Left Wing Liberal! All one has to do is to examine voting record in the Senate. He has a long left wing voting record which includes increasing government spending, raising taxes, restricting businesses, mandatory education under the age of 5, pro abortion and his record shows he has complete faith in his party's faulty environmental movement. "National Journal" rated him the number one liberal in the Senate in 2007.